Lord Street mural the ERII’s golden (50th) jubilee in 2002. The Beaconsfield Arms is on the left (perhaps the name of the Cock & Hens in 1952) and the previous Ledley Hall school (now Ledley Hall youth club) is on the right.
Click and click again to enlarge (to 1200 x 800)
Copyright © 2013 Extramural Activity
Camera Settings: f8, 1/100, ISO 200, full size 3888 x 2592