The Medugorje mural on Berwick Road in Ard Eoin/Ardoyne has been touched up. The mural shows an apparition of “Our Lady Of Medjugorje, The Queen Of Peace” and St. James Church in the countryside “between the mountains” in (what is now) Herzegovina. The town became famous after two apparitions in 1981 and since then has been a destination for pilgrims (WP).
Click and click again to enlarge (to full size)
Copyright © 2014 Extramural Activity
Camera Settings: f8, 1/1600, ISO 800, full size 2886 x 2592
text: X01941 rosary peace medjugorge medugorje sacred heart