The Ulster Reform Club (web | tw) opened in 1885 and has resided at 4 Royal Avenue, Belfast since then. The mosaic is of the emblem of the club; it includes the flag of Ulster (red hand on a cross with yellow background) with a three-in-one shamrock (Ireland), rose (England), and thistle (Scotland) in the top corner.
Click and click again to enlarge (to 1500 x 1506)
Copyright © 2018 Extramural Activity
Camera Settings: f8, 1/100, ISO 800, full size 3078 x 3090