Wolfhill is so-named because the last wolf in Ireland was supposedly shot there in 1692 (Belfast Hills); this distinction is also claimed by Camlough. The Wolfhill Centre, which is across the Ligoniel Road from this mural, is home to the Ligoniel Improvement Association. On the right of the mural is St Vincent de Paul’s church, which is a little further down the road.
Click and click again to enlarge (to 1200 x 800)
Copyright © 2010 Extramural Activity
Camera Settings: f8, 1/320, ISO 100, full size 3888 x 292