The back wall of Clonard Martyrs Memorial Garden – that is, the so-called “peace” line – is decorated with portraits of twenty-five local óglaigh and fianna who died from 1920 to 1992 (though an Easter lily takes the place of Sean Gaynor on the far left). They are also listed on one of the plaques inside the garden – see the second images in Clonard Martyrs.
Click and click again to enlarge (to 1200 x 897)
Copyright © 2013 Extramural Activity
Camera Settings: f8, 1/1600, ISO 800, full size 3552 x 2655