The members of the anti-Home Rule ‘Ulster Volunteers’, formed in 1912, joined the 16th and 36th divisions at the onset of WWI. The emblem of the Ulster Volunteers is on the right (the emblem of the 36th is on the left). The same emblem was used in 1966 when the modern UVF was founded. See also South Belfast Volunteers | A Hive Of Glass | Village UVF | Welcome To The Village.
Click and click again to enlarge (to 1600 x 2632)
Copyright © 2017 Extramural Activity
Camera Settings: f5.6, 1/80, ISO 100, full size 2976 x 4896