The stained-glass window shown above is on the stairs in An Cultúrlann. it was designed in conjunction with the Windsor Women’s group (Ionad na mBan, Windsor) to commemorate the fact that the place was formerly a Presbyterian church (1896-1982 Eaglais Preispitéireach, Broadway). The broken white lines which form the cross also stand for road markings. The glass also features the sun, a burning bush, a rainbow, and a Celtic shield. Unveiled June 22nd, 2012.
Click and click again to enlarge (to 1082 x 2804)
Copyright © 2014 Extramural Activity
Camera Settings: f4, 1/80, ISO 250, full size 2167 x 5616
X01649 falls rd